Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, Zoom Mobile Gaming will enforce new rules and regulations until further notice to ensure the safety of our guests and employees.
Our parties and events are being held accordance with all state and CDC guidelines for business re-opening. Zoom Mobile Gaming will always follow the rules and guidelines issued by our state. In doing so, we are EXCITED to get back to gaming and helping you celebrate your event safely! Our new guidelines are as follows:
- FACE MASKS
- Every guest/gamer who enters the gaming theater MUST wear a face mask. Therefore, gamers need to prepare and have their own. Masks must be worn at all times during the duration of the event by all who are participating inside and outside the gaming theater. Our Game Coach will also wear a mask when in the company of any guests.
- NUMBER OF GAMERS
- Zoom Mobile Gaming is not limiting the number of gamers at present, but we will closely follow state and federal guidelines. If we must limit the number of gamers, we will advise you of this and update this page as necessary.
- AGE LIMIT
- NO child under the age of 6 is allowed in the gaming theater or in the vicinity during the duration of the event.
- NON-CONTACT TEMPERATURE CHECKS
- Zoom Mobile may use a non-contact thermometer to scan the body temperature of all guests prior to entering the game theater or prior to engaging in a laser tag activity. Any person with a body temperature 100 degrees fahrenheit or highter will not be allowed entry. This is for the safety of our Game Coach and your guests.
- HAND SANITIZER/HAND WASHING
- Every gamer and guest MUST sanitize or wash their hands prior to stepping foot into the gaming theater and prior to using any laser tag equipment. No exceptions. We will provide hand sanitizer
As ALWAYS, Zoom mobile gaming cleans and sanitizes our theaters and our equipment before, during, and after ALL events.